To provide a safe home environment for the people we support whilst recognizing their strengths, reflecting our positive belief in them as individuals and ensure that they are guided to achieve their outcomes and improve their social independence towards their journey to becoming valued and contributing members of society.
Providing supported living for our customers with a wide range of needs, including (but not limited to)
Enable Care Support will be a specialist independent provider of 24 hour supported Living services for Adults with learning disabilities and mental health in the Reading and Wokingham areas.
We value the individualism of people we support and aim to support our positive belief in them by demonstrating person centered goals to meet their aspirations toward independence.
We believe in everyone as an individual and that all are entitled to a sense of self -worth, we respect and recognize each individual’s ability to grow and develop and to attain goals they set for themselves within a person-centered approach to support.
We promote independence using Positive Behavior Support and person-centered planning to develop daily living skills.
We aspire to attain the outcome focused goals of people we support and to work in partnership with stakeholders and families / carers to ensure we work in a holistic manner.
A bespoke care plan is designed in consultation with the individual and their circle of support in order to support, develop and keep the individual safe within the home and in the community.
We will ensure those we work with have a sense of belonging and ownership within their home environment, which is reflected in the support we deliver, our customers are able to choose their named support worker and where they receive their support. The homes will reflect family livings which include shared activities and communal facilities. We encourage social interaction and have a strong ethos towards education and employment.
We believe in the value of networks to nurture and support people. Meaningful activity provides purpose and structure which directs and support people to develop healthy relationships which will promote belonging and a sustainable positive self
· Enable Care strives to our support our customers to acquire skills to remain as independent as possible and to maximize their quality of life.
· To develop a bespoke person-centered package of support and guidance helping them to work through a comprehensive Pathway to independence.
· To promote safety for our customers by ensuring that each of them has a holistic risk assessment, that is regularly reviewed.
· To enable our customers to meet their health and emotional needs.
· To promote and maintain positive relationships and caring for their own well-being.
· To encourage learning, education, training and employment opportunities.
· To guide our customers to develop skills to communicate and interact effectively
· To ensure that each customer has key worker sessions to meet individual needs.
· To work in partnership with education, health and social care professionals to meet goals as directed.
· To ensure high quality yet cost effective services delivered around the assessed needs of the Customers.
· To help our customers to discuss choices and decisions in all areas of their lives and guide them positively.
· To encourage our customers to participate and be involved activities in and outside of the home.
· We aim to provide a warm relaxed atmosphere, whilst respecting the privacy and independence of our customers at all times.
· To develop a realistic plan and relevant support as the young person/adult works toward the goals that they have identified to achieve independence.
· To promote a culture that respects and encourages diversity, trust and respect.
· Support with signposting and knowledge of resources in the community
· We support individuals with budgeting skills.
· We encourage our customers with preparation of meals and basic cooking skills.
· We will support our customers with appointments and understanding correspondence.
Manager Bio Here
Copyright © 2021 Enable Care & Support Services - All Rights Reserved.
JAE IT Consulting